Striving for work and
meaningful life experiences
In our Employment and participation services we have over 20 functional teams. Daily we provide these services for approximately 500 disabled people.
Activities supporting partcipation
- Supporting persons independence, growth and development.
- Special attention to alternative communication methods.
- Inspiring environment. Experimental learning,
Advancing employment and work skills
- Supporting independency, advancing functional ability and independent decision making..
- Practicing work skills and social interaction in social life and society.
- Seeking opportunities of employment or education.